Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternA.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
Marketing InternA.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAbsolute Entertainment
Music Industry Intern at Concrete MarketingConcrete Marketing
Video Assist / VTRdakdan entertainment
Script Consultantdakdan entertainment
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Ms Cat TV
Posted: September 02 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMs Cat TV stays in the public eye so we need people to help proof marketing materials. We also need people who blog to help us stay relevant.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus