Spring 2017 - TV/Film/Digital Development & Production InternLatin World Entertainment
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Sports Management at EventsElite Solutions
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Audio EditorThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Punch TV Studios
1123 East Redondo Blvd Suite 200
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPunch TV Studios is an American production company committed to producing high- quality low-to medium budget films and television series (content) through our state of the art production studio (tbd)
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
MUST RESIDE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY