Fashion Event Internships For 2017 Philly Model Face OffRipping Runways Magazine
General InternAdore Creative
Editorial / Social Media / Event Coordination InternshipDoSD
Photography/Social Media InternBOE GLOBAL
Office InternRadio Killa Records
Music Business & Media Management Internship- Fall 2017Tekmatrix Sounds Consulting
Internship with San Antonio Production CompanyLAMP MEDIA PRODUCTIONS
Animation Film Festival Intern (Volunteers)Vietnamese American Media Network
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: September 12 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Write at least one post per week for the My Hair Web blog.
Contribute story ideas for the My Hair Web blog and social media channels.
Research potential blog and social media topics, provide background information that can be used to craft posts.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus