Thinkfactory Media InternshipThinkfactory Media
Independent Film Distribution InternMonument Releasing
Entertainment Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
Life in a Pile Media InternLife in a Pile
Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: September 12 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Write at least one post per week for the My Hair Web blog.
Contribute story ideas for the My Hair Web blog and social media channels.
Research potential blog and social media topics, provide background information that can be used to craft posts.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus