Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Graphic Design Intern ASAPTres Chic Entertainment Inc.
A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Social Media and Marketing InternIronic Music Booking Agency LLC
Communications & PR InternIronic Music Booking Agency LLC
Looking for Motivated Intern for NY Based Music Agency!Kream Group LLC
Producer for Vegan PodcastMain Street Vegan Enterprises
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: Chambersburg, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldwide Christian Television Network and Magazine, Looking for energetic persons for blog writing, vlogs, Celebrity interviews , etcetera. Multi-lingual and Multi-cultural awareness a plus. Know of Christian culture, entertainment and celebrities a huge plus.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus