Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Entertainment Editor's assistant (Fall Semester internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Marketing InternCHIPPENDALES USA
Film / Videography Internship w/ Told MediaTold Media
Paid A&R InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Bailey Agency
Field Audio Engineer (Sound Mixer / Boom Operator)- Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Camera Operator/ Director of Photography - Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: Chambersburg, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldwide Christian Television Network and Magazine, Looking for energetic persons for blog writing, vlogs, Celebrity interviews , etcetera. Multi-lingual and Multi-cultural awareness a plus. Know of Christian culture, entertainment and celebrities a huge plus.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus