Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Editorial/ Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an entertainment enthusiast that loves music?
Are you looking for a way to get your feet wet in the digital media world and music industry?
We are currently seeking 3 talented and ambitious interns to join the team. The ideal candidates are enthusiastic contributors eager to elevate and evolve our brand.
Get the chance to attend concerts and industry functions, interview artist/celebs/tastemakers, all while gaining writing experience.
Responsibilities• Work with editors daily to concept and execute stories (Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle)
• Attend industry functions and interview celebrities at press junkets, screenings, by telephone, or in other locations
• Writing feature stories and participate in story pitches
• Attend monthly editorial meetings
• Ensure the voice, tone and mix of content fits with the overall editorial strategy
• Meet daily post requirements during designated hours.
Requirements• Preferably enrolled in college studying Journalism, Media, or related majors
• Knowledge and use of social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
• Strong editorial and writing skills
• A passion For music and entertainment
• Computer Savvy
• Experience with Wordpress a plus but not required
*This is an unpaid internship, College credit provided*