Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Celebrity Page TV Spring Internship 2017Celebrity Page
Communications InternTrend Prive Magazine
Celebrity/Music/Lifestyle Blogging InternsCelebrityXO.com
Audio EditorThe Indie Creative Network
TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Editorial/ Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 11 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an entertainment enthusiast that loves music?
Are you looking for a way to get your feet wet in the digital media world and music industry?
We are currently seeking 3 talented and ambitious interns to join the team. The ideal candidates are enthusiastic contributors eager to elevate and evolve our brand.
Get the chance to attend concerts and industry functions, interview artist/celebs/tastemakers, all while gaining writing experience.
Responsibilities• Work with editors daily to concept and execute stories (Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle)
• Attend industry functions and interview celebrities at press junkets, screenings, by telephone, or in other locations
• Writing feature stories and participate in story pitches
• Attend monthly editorial meetings
• Ensure the voice, tone and mix of content fits with the overall editorial strategy
• Meet daily post requirements during designated hours.
Requirements• Preferably enrolled in college studying Journalism, Media, or related majors
• Knowledge and use of social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
• Strong editorial and writing skills
• A passion For music and entertainment
• Computer Savvy
• Experience with Wordpress a plus but not required
*This is an unpaid internship, College credit provided*