Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Fall 2017 - Warner Theatre - VIP Premium Seats InternLive Nation - Warner Theatre
Event CoordinatorBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join GeniusDen as a Training Program Intern that is at the core of our educational and training initiatives.
GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers great learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities and channels to connect talents, entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas area. Our goal is to boost and strengthen the startup ecosystem to initiate, construct and scale their ideas and businesses.
We are looking for an Event Program Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the incubator training programs.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Strategically planning programs to gain experience on how to build competitive advantages
• Strengthening communication and negotiation skills
• Gaining experiences and competencies in exploring opportunities and organizing programs
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are flexible to planning and executing startup education and community programs at GeniusDen, including:
• Recruit guest speakers and coordinate schedules for lectures.
• Gather information on each speaker, topic and support materials (like slides and handouts).
• Develop surveys and interviews to get feedback on improving program education (lecture topics, speakers, materials and take-away information).
• Recruit volunteers to coordinate and host events.
• Identify and roll out new ways to educate startup founders and build the startup community.
• Collaborate with Media and Public Relation Intern to promote events, to update information and programs about GeniusDen to Media outlets.
• A junior, senior or graduate is preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Having a passion to prosper the entrepreneurial ecosystem
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently
• Applicants are responsible for transportation.