GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Event Production InternBookmark This
12016 Clarkson Road
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNamevents is a full service event production company founded in February 2002. We specialize in high profile complex events and have clients in the fashion, entertainment, non-profit, and private sectors. Please see our website at www.namevents.com for a sampling of the types of events we produce. Namevents is looking to invite a sharp, savvy, trend-setter to join our team for the next few months. We are small but mighty and interns will get invaluable experience that will help with landing that next paying job!
Responsibilities(include, but are not limited to)
• Research and/or quotes on various event products and décor
• Event related tasks including data input, working in timelines and contact lists
• Networking opportunities – what events should we be attending to promote our business?
• Social media – help us link our social media accounts. Put together a queue of posts for Natalie’s review.
• Review previous event folders/help break down old folders
• End of year accounting/filing
• Various errands
• Review Office Procedures
• Sign non-disclosure agreement
• Preferably candidate should be seeking a career in Event Production
• A strong working knowledge of social media, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, the blogsphere
• Organized and detail oriented
• An easygoing, friendly people-person
• Must have reliable transportation, laptop and, a personal cell phone
• Be able to work events as they arise usually in the evenings
• Must love animals! We are a dog/cat friendly environment so animal allergies will present a problem.