- Internships /
- Entertainment /
- Screenwriting Staff/Script Coverage Intern (Film/Television) (IMDb Company Credit Provided )
Editorial internCre8t2 Branding Agency
Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Web DesignersTaylor Heart Entertainment
Content Intake SupervisorTribal.TV
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Illustration Interns needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Marketing Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Screenwriting Staff/Script Coverage Intern (Film/Television) (IMDb Company Credit Provided )Bookmark This
Posted: October 08 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGRAYABYSS, LLC was founded with one driving vision: “To create top-quality movies and entertainment-related products that appeal to a worldwide market.” Since early 2014, GRAYABYSS has been a rapidly growing corporation that has built and sustained trusted relationships with various entertainment affiliates. Our mission is to create films that empower and inspire those globally, while providing quality family entertainment for all domestic and foreign households. Our company identifies best with Action, Sci-Fi and Suspense Thriller's.
Statistically it has been proven that Action Thrillers gross some of the highest revenue margins in "The Biz". We look to keep that level of success with our films to come.
The company C.E.O Gray Ellis, holds a high standard for credibility and punctuality from his employees. Gray has had multiple scripts offered to his company in the 2014 calendar year. With Gray's picky selection for quality stories the standard has rubbed off on his executive team and thus landed GRAYABYSS some of the best stories Hollywood has to offer. Showing extreme versatility and understanding of marketing appeal and strategy, GRAYABYSS is proud to represent all clientele and company associates, a time well spent both literally and figuratively.
Responsibilities- Have the potential to multitask with high volume calls and submitted materials from various clientele, ie: (Directors, Talent Agents, Studios Execs and Producers.)
- Ability to meet close deadlines on research of talent, budget details and deliver submitted videos and property packages and other elements that convey a quality production.
- Must have experience with IMDb, Final Draft, Movie Magic, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop.
Requirements- Develop full-lenght screenplays for GRAYABYSS Writing Staff from various treatments generated in-house and third-party.
-Evaluate and select screenplays for In-House and Client Producers, Writers and Directors.
-Contribute to preparation for all conference calls and potential client meetings.
- Assist in the end-to-end process of screenplay coverage from approved legally represented writers.
- Responsibilities include but limited to, maintaining weekly screenplay log updates for our producers to view every Sunday.
- Process all client and inquiry response emails within a 24 hour response window from first submission.
- Must be willing to sync company assigned google voice number to your cellular device. Google voice compatible with: (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T). *Must Have*