Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERgiacomuccipictures
Atlanta Movie Tours Social Media InternAtlanta Movie Tours, Inc.
Festival University Intern at The ShedBookmark This
425 S. Mill Ave #201
Posted: June 21 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Shed understands destination festivals, the culture and its needs. At the epicenter of music festival technology, we are engineers of awesome experiences. Our software is transforming the way music festivals use technology to manage their events and interact with patrons. We’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans, and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
Students enrolled in The Shed's Festival University program will initially work exclusively in The Shed's in-house Ticket Purchase Support (TPS) call center, addressing customer service related inquiries via phone and email on behalf of The Shed's clients (music festivals). Festival University is a full-spectrum experience with room for growth within the program and those who excel in TPS can apply for the opportunity to expand their experience by enrolling in supplemental courses in other departments. While working as call center representatives, students may also be requested to perform additional duties, such as acting as a TPS Lead and engaging with other departments on special projects relative to their interests. Additionally, if an opportunity becomes available, those in the very top of their class may be offered the chance to join our Client Services team on the road, working on-site supporting our clients' music festivals.
Festival University was engineered to provide a once in a lifetime experience to exceptional people. It’s more than a part-time job or an internship; it’s an adventure.
• Provide customer assistance with issues such as purchasing, payments, festival information and policies by telephone and through email communication.
• Assist with interdepartmental projects relating to finance, shipping, tracking, special notifications, and related projects.
• Assist with special and recurring client requested projects such as reporting, data collection, and related items.
• Assist and complete special requests as directed by Management.
-Be located near the Shed’s headquarters in Tempe, AZ
-Be available to work a minimum of 20hrs a week
-Have summer availability in a case where there is a need to travel
-Be call center-centric
Skills and requirements:
• 1 year of related work experience (customer services, office, or similar)
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
• Basic computer skills to include knowledge of the Google Suite, word processing, spreadsheets, internet, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must have flexibility and adapt to an evolving , take initiative, and be self-motivated.
• Must be organized and able to retrieve information quickly
• Must possess Problem solving/reasoning skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Must be able to operate in stressful situations professionally, provide advanced attention to detail, and show enthusiasm for the company, our practices, and our goals.