Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
The Rustic Events Team InternshipThe Rustic
Film Editing Intern Sought for Non-Profit Acting School in HollywoodNeon Venus Arts Inc
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Entertainment Business InternTeam Crowns
INTERN – Talent Management and EntertainmentSelect Management Group
Public Relations InternThe Wayne Bent Enterprise LLC
Film Production Office InternBookmark This
Status Media & Entertainment
1438 N Gower St.
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStatus Media & Entertainment, a leading production company, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join us as interns. You'll be involved across the board, from development to creative to production, and more. No task is too big or small- interns contribute in every way. From on set production to post, from office support to runs, this hands-on opportunity will fully immerse you into our company's creative atmosphere and projects. Reliable transportation is highly preferred. Internship is unpaid but mileage for driving tasks will be reimbursed.
The ultimate goal of our internship program is to provide students with a learning and training experience that will allow them the opportunity to apply the skills learned in the classroom in a professional work environment. There are many opportunity that extend beyond the internship program and into the commercial film production world.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assisting in upcoming slated Feature Film and TV productions.
• Script coverage, research for varying projects, and upcoming productions in consideration.
• Share/Pitch material to development execs
• Administrative tasks (copies, scanning, faxing, filing, creating/updating binders and Excel spreadsheets)
• Assist Executives with special projects
• DVD Replication and Logging (burning, converting, dubbing, labeling and organizing)
• Make phone calls, coordinate meetings
• Help with our Actor/Actress/Director grids
RequirementsApplicants should be highly driven, self-motivated individuals who are passionate about film / commercial / video production and who are looking to immerse themselves in a film development and production environment. Up-beat, friendly, positive attitudes are a MUST.
• Must have a great sense of humor and get along with others
• An academic or career focus on film/producing is preferred.
• Administrative experience is helpful.
• Quick problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the box to find solutions.
• Attention to detail, multi-tasking capabilities and strong interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.
• Experience with After Effects, Photoshop, or other film/editing applications is helpful (final draft, final cut pro, movie magic etc).
• Aptly acts on delegated tasks.
• Ability to think ahead and understand what tasks need to be completed without supervision or explicit instruction.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Answering Phones
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects