Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Silver Beauty Latina
Posted: June 03 2016
Company Location: Joliet, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm looking for someone that has a good eye for graphic design. Silver Beauty Latina is the official production company of Miss Illinois Latina (www.missillinoislatina.com) and Miss Michigan Latina ( missmichgianlatina.com) along with the production of many fashion shows in Chicago. This position can be handled remotely and work from the comforts of home. I would like for this person to start immediately as we need to revamp the two websites provided and create a few more. We are growing and the market we are in Image is very important I want someone that has great creativity and is willing to use it to showcase the organization. Compensation can be discusses after internship. The possibility for growth is extreme....
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback