MOVIE NEWS WRITER/RESEARCHERMxdwn Movies
Modeling and talent agency looking for an internGenetic Models
TV Development Internship | North Hollywood | *SCHOOL CREDIT ONLYTremendous Entertainment
The Philadelphia Acting Studio InternshipThe Philadelphia Acting Studio
The VeryVera Show InternVeryVera
VeryVera Administrative InternVeryVera
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Regal Pennington, Inc.
Entertainment / TV InternDragon Eye Productions
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Walkin Mannequin
Posted: June 15 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Walkin Mannequin is a growing Celebrity Entertainment News blog that focuses on bringing the latest music, celebrity fashions, news and interviews to our readers. Here at TheWM we set ourselves apart by bringing our spunky vocab, a little sarcasm and a hint of laughter to our site.
To apply please send your resume through internships and don't forget to tell us a little bit about yourself! No need to be shy, we won't bite! Be spunky and bold! Along with your resume please send us a sample of your work, we would love to see what your style is.
All chosen contributors will be featured on TheWM website with their own bio, which will include a little snippet about themselves along with their social media handles; this will be a good way to get your name out there!
Responsibilities- Assist in creating artwork for celebrity news promos.
-use appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- create eclectic and bold designs and content
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback