Social Media & Community Management InternDCNY
Personal Assistant Marketing ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Editorial internCre8t2 Branding Agency
Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Web DesignersTaylor Heart Entertainment
Content Intake SupervisorTribal.TV
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2016
Company Location: St Petersburg Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHosted by the Veterans & Community Resource Center, the mission of this competition is rooted in President Obama’s declaration to bring an end to veteran homelessness.The mission of JamFest is to bring awareness to the plight of Veteran homelessness. JamFest is an annual one-day battle of the bands that takes place in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Twenty-five finalists will rock out for bragging right and a slice of $10,000.00. This fun and family-friendly event is expected to attract more than 1,000 people. JamFest also will be streamed live via the Internet.
The bands that compete live in JamFest: Battle of The Bands are selected through online voting platform. Bands audition to compete by submitting a music video. Every online voter is allowed to pick their first, second and third favorite bands, based on these audition videos.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback