Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
50 Upper Alabama St #007, Atlanta, GA 30303
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTelescope Entertainment is a Chicago based company that focuses on giving people the opportunity to broadcast their talents within the media and communications field. Founded in 2012 the company’s mission is to assist individuals in organizing, planning, advertising and presenting talents within the Midwest region. Provide resources and creative platforms for one to pursue, develop, and display their talents. The participants will also have the opportunity for resume building through hands-on experience in organizing, planning, and presenting their talents to the public.
Currently looking for interns who are very social media savvy. They also have to have a strong passion for graphic design. Tons of projects in the works and need someone who is good at multitasking. Also have an eye for market trends and have skills that make you stand out from the crowd.
~Although this is an unpaid position it will be a great opportunity for future endeavors and a great way
to get recognized and also opportunities for great recommendations. Stipends will occasionally become available for excellent work.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback