Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Booking Agency InternCreative Booking Agency
Development/Marketing Intern at Branded Pictures EntertainmentBranded Pictures Entertainment
AUDIO & RECORDING STUDIO MANAGER NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Hispanic Entertainment Publicity and Promotions (Bilingual)Bookmark This
Allied Integrated Marketing - Hispanic
6908 Hollywood Blvd. 3rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllied Hispanic is a division of Allied Integrated Marketing. Allied’s seasoned staff includes more than 400 experts in 22 offices in the United States and Canada, specializing in marketing strategy, media, creative, publicity, promotions, partnerships, experiential, market research and multicultural marketing, as well as full-service digital marketing and advertising. Allied Hispanic provides a connection to the constantly evolving U.S. Hispanic market on a local, regional and national level via a team of experienced bilingual marketing specialists with deep knowledge of the diverse Hispanic market through publicity, events, grassroots/experiential marketing, and online/social media.
Summary: The Intern will provide hands-on support in the following, but not limited to: Publicity, promotions, word-of-mouth outreach, grassroots events, digital/social media and compiling client press breaks.
Responsibilities• Assist entertainment publicity & promotions team
• Compile and format press breaks
• Cover events, activity days, college activations, screenings, etc.
• Research Hispanic events, vendors, and WOM groups, pertaining to clients' needs
• Organize/manage important documents and shipping
• Maintain/update media lists and vendor lists
• Maintain/update databases, including media and promotional partner lists, WOM contacts, and vendor database
• Provide administrative support such as expense reports, data entry, photocopying, and phones
• Perform errands as needed
• Manage reports, update coverage, and compile recaps
• Participate in team brainstorms
• Help prepare new business materials
• Help assemble presentations
Requirements• All candidates MUST be bilingual (read and write in Spanish and English) with prior experience and/or interest in pursuing a career in marketing or communications
• A degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or Spanish is preferred; current college students must be in their junior/senior year to be considered
• The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented, organized, personable and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), as well as be Social Networking/Internet savvy
This internship requires a minimum of 2-3 days in the office per week.