Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Booking Agency InternCreative Booking Agency
Development/Marketing Intern at Branded Pictures EntertainmentBranded Pictures Entertainment
AUDIO & RECORDING STUDIO MANAGER NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
HR/Office InternBookmark This
820 N Orleans
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunched in 1998 by Ted Widen, Chicago Scene is the premiere online entertainment guide for the 21-50 year old demographic in the Chicago market.
As a top 3 glossy publication in Chicago, Chicago Scene reaches an audience of approximately 300,000 young adults every month through its SCENE magazine, Chicago-scene.com website, robust email list, weekly newsletter, and its hosted special events. With over 32,000 newsletter subscribers, 200,000 unique website visitors, and millions of downloads recorded every month, Chicago Scene has captured the hearts and minds of young adults across Chicago. The success of Chicago Scene is based on its unique and highly effective integrated multi-media publishing model providing a comprehensive and high-return marketing opportunity for advertisers and a dynamic and multi-dimensional user experience for our readers.
This is a no-paid internship
Available hours as follows:
M-F 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm, 2pm-5pm
M-W-F 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm, 2pm-5pm
Tues & Thurs 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm, 2pm-5pm
Looking for intern to start immediately to assist with company structure reorganization.
We are currently working on a relaunch of the print publication and redesign of website.
We are adding staff to organization and need intern to assist with creation and organization of H.R files.
Assist with setting up standard operating procedures for Entertainment Media Organization
Responsibilities- Assist the team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in in recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work independently and easily adapt to constant change
- Be a self-starter, internet savvy, and is well versed in Microsoft Office Suite Programs