SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Shanta Lana LLC.
Posted: January 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description(Official Launch Feb 2015)The Star Factor Effect is "Your One Stop Shop to Stardom". We specialize in all aspects of business and entertainment. Our elite team of professionals known as “The Extreme Team” work diligently for each client to ensure their personal and business goals are achieved. Our clients range from aspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers to celebrities and corporations. Our services include but are not limited to advertising, branding, celebrity booking, public relations, graphic and web design, video production, duplication, printing, event planning and more.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills