Intern for In home Talent AgentLove My Neighbor Foundation
Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Human Resources InternBookmark This
No Days Off Radio LLC
Posted: November 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNo Days Off Radio is Atlanta #1 online broadcasting radio station. We was established in August 2012 in Decatur Ga. We broadcast live shows at our location 299 Peter Street Atlanta Ga to some of the latest artists as well as many upcoming independent artists. We also broadcast all our shows via our app (Live365) search name "NDORADIO", our UstreamTV page (No Days Off Radio) and our verified YouTube page (NoDays OffRadio).
We are currently looking for office aides to manage emails, screen phone calls, manage company calendar and appointments, communicate with various artists/managers for radio station. We are looking to hire our interns on for full employment if they meet our requirements as a intern.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Proficient Typing Skills, Effective Communication, Detailed Organization, Event Organizer, Guest Booking, Email Etiquette, Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Proficient in Microsoft Office, Proficient Typing Skills, Effective Communication, Detailed Organization, Event Organizer, Guest Booking, Email Etiquette