Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
Artist ManagementNT Entertainment
PERSONAL ASSISTANTExcess Productions
Fashion Writer for Pop Culture blog (SUMMER 17 INTERN)A New Media Company
Elevated Gospel Network
405 W. Southern Ave Suite 1 1-10
Posted: May 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElevated Gospel Network, LLC airs content that promotes the Gospel of Christ. We are a growing company located in Tempe! We are seeking interns who are Christ minded, detail oriented and organized. Our company works to bring entertainment to the valley and is in need of assistance. If you feel that you would be a good fit, please apply. Feel free to check out our website: elevatedgospel.net
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Film/Photography
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Organization, Able To Multi-task, Microsoft Suite
Preferred - Photography, Adobe Photoshop