Event Coordinator InternGT Projects
Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Elevated Gospel Network
405 W. Southern Ave Suite 1 1-10
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElevated Gospel Network, LLC airs content that promotes the Gospel of Christ. We are a growing company located in Tempe! We are seeking interns who are Christ minded, detail oriented and organized. Our company works to bring entertainment to the valley and is in need of assistance. If you feel that you would be a good fit, please apply. Feel free to check out our website: elevatedgospel.net
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Film/Photography
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Organization, Able To Multi-task, Microsoft Suite
Preferred - Photography, Adobe Photoshop