- Internships /
- Entertainment /
- Interns needed in Nashville, TN, Oklahoma City, OK & Austin, TX or virtually year round!
Social Media and Events InternThreshold Entertainment
Animated Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Lighting TechnicianThe Indie Creative Network
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Celebrity Page TV Spring Internship 2017Celebrity Page
Interns needed in Nashville, TN, Oklahoma City, OK & Austin, TX or virtually year round!Bookmark This
Big Hearted Babes
Posted: January 26 2015
Company Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We Do & Who We Work With:
We produce charity events for many Nashville Recording Artists. We produce events all over the United States and have even produced charity events for professional athletes, casts of popular tv shows & movie premiers to raise funds for different charities.
• Assist with making requests for donated items for each charity event
• Place orders for securing rentals such has tables, chairs, tents, etc.
• Help with recruiting & requesting volunteers for all events
• We have multiple events a year in Nashville and will need product picked up such as printed posters, flyers, sodas, snacks, paper goods, etc.
• Errands ran in the days leading up to the events in Nashville
• Help day of event during set up, registration, while event is taking place on site & tear down
• Return items after events in Nashville
• Your own transportation will be needed
• Mileage will be reimbursed
• Any and all event travel will be covered
• Must be available 15-20 hours a week or more. (We are flexible with schedules, as long as, hours are determined upon hiring.)
• While this is not considered a paid internship, you will be paid for work performed day of events, as a production assistant.
• Internship is considered 1 full semester
• The opportunity for you to become a paid employee, both full time and part time, upon completion of your internship is available. We have hired all of our interns after their internship in some capacity.
Must have own computer w/ internet access
SkillsRequired - American English, Basic Computer Skills, Telephone Skills, Exceptional People Skills, Great People Skills, Great Personality
Preferred - Non-profit Fund Development, Non-profit Administration, Corporate Sponsorships, Sponsorship Program Development, Non-profit Volunteer, Volunteer Coordinating, Volunteer Coordination, Volunteer Management