Media Intern (Video/Audio)Waverley Knobs
Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
Artist ManagementNT Entertainment
PERSONAL ASSISTANTExcess Productions
Internship with San Antonio Production CompanyBookmark This
LAMP MEDIA PRODUCTIONS
1113 E Houston St
San Antonio, TX
Posted: May 07 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship available for a small production company in San Antonio Texas. We would require a 15 hours a week commitment and additional during production shoot days. Please list all of your production related experience and/or education. Internship open to summer, year round or by semester.
This is no pay. A great hands-on learning experience from industry professionals with a combined 20+ years of New York City Film and TV Production experience.
We will complete out any school credit requirements.
Responsibilities- Light Editing
-Film Festivals and Awards tracking
- Stay on top of industry happenings via trades (see sample list of trades will be provided)
- Manage calendar during film festivals/RSVP to events
- Script Coverage/Watch screeners and give notes in a timely manner (we will teach)
- Update Social Media
- Update contact list
- Post outgoing mail/FedEx packages
- Pick up/drop off parcels from/to local companies
- Film production duties as they arise
- Help keep track of schedule
RequirementsMust have your own LapTop.
Some experience or education required.
College student with courses in Communication, Photography, Film etc. preferred but not required.