Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Booking Agency InternCreative Booking Agency
Development/Marketing Intern at Branded Pictures EntertainmentBranded Pictures Entertainment
AUDIO & RECORDING STUDIO MANAGER NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Legal InternBookmark This
JA Williams Law
Posted: January 28 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ.A. Williams Law is a transactional law firm based in New York and owned by Jo-Ná A. Williams. We work with clients to secure their legal foundation, protect their brand and wealth, create new revenue streams, and create legally viable businesses.
The Artist Empowerment Group is an entrepreneurship development company for artists. We provide intensives, classes, presentations and workshops focused on empowering artists to be entrepreneurs and create their career on their terms.
Although we are 2 separate companies, we truly enjoy the work that we do and the clients that we serve at J.A. Williams Law and Artist Empowerment Group, where our objective is to provide sustainable resources to our clients, so they can in turn be informed creatively, legally, and financially to empower the world!
Title: Marketing Communications Associate Intern
Start date: Immediately
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, internship, no pay, possible University credit
Company Sites: www.jawilliamslaw.com
Reports to: CEO, Operations Manager and Social Media Manager
Can travel to New York, regularly
Responsibilities1. File and organize all required legal documents.
2. Assist in scheduling and organizing Client meetings, charts and files.
3. Communicating with clients and other attorneys on client work and files.
4. Proofreading and sharing contracts with clients.
5. Conduct legal research for CEO, Attorneys and clients.
6. Organize and manage client cases in Attorney-Client portal.
7. Perform administrative and management functions related supporting a law firm.
Requirements1. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, EchoSign, andProficiency in MyCase a plus.
2. Excellent time management skills.
3. Experience writing very professional, friendly emails and speaking in-person/phone.
4. Ability to create an excellent client experience, manage client intake process, and communicate effectively between CEO, Clients, and Attorneys.
5. Customer Service and Concierge experience in speaking to high-end and/or famous clientele.
6. Has worked for a New York Law firm, knows New York laws and regulations.