Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Social Media ProducerMad Misfit
Coleman Creative Agency looking for InternsColeman Creative Agency
INTERNS NEEDED "RADIO STATION IN ATLANTA"Jamz 101.5 HD2
Manuel Artime Theater InternshipCity of Miami
Entertainment Editor's assistant (Fall Semester internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Administrative InternAtlanta Caribbean Carnival
Literary & Talent InternshipBookmark This
Aspire Talent Management
2500 Broadway, Suite F-125
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: October 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in Santa Monica, CA, we represent actors, producers, directors and writers in all areas of entertainment. We specialize in building industry relationships, developing projects, branding and unifying our clients' multiple facets into one strategy that intersects all their platforms.
You must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program and able to earn college credit in order to qualify for this position.
You'll need to be available two full days per week, 10am - 7pm.
Interns in our office are trained in every area. Our goal is to give you practical experience and insight into multiple aspects of the business. Sometimes this includes sitting in on client strategy meetings, attending special events, covering scripts, updating marketing materials, managing data in InEntertainment, IMD Pro and Breakdown Services, collaborating on social media campaigns, researching projects, people and ideas, among other tasks and special projects as the opportunities arise.
This is not a coffee-making, dog-walking, food-running type of internship. Be prepared to have intimate access and the opportunity to juggle multiple responsibilities!
ResponsibilitiesOn any given day you'll have the opportunity to be involved in some of the following tasks:
- Assist managers in all communications with clients. This includes, but is not limited to, audition confirmations, receiving client material (headshots, reels, clips, scripts, bibles, synopses, etc) and e-filing them accordingly, making sure clients are responded to in a timely manner.
- Updating our inEntertainment database with the manager's daily pitches to casting directors and agents, project submissions & auditions and calendar entries.
- Confirm auditions with casting directors
- Organize client industry relationships
- Social Media Updates (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) as well as IMDB page maintenance
- Keeping resumes updated
- Tracking air dates for clients' new projects
- Updating marketing materials for our actors & writers such as simple postcards, flash cards & one-sheets
- Resizing photos for email pitches & managing the video links and photo collections we maintain for clients
- Work on special projects as opportunities arise.
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving
- Knowledge of MS Office applications especially Word and Excel, facility in Photoshop and Dropbox.
- Ideally you already have worked on MAC computers.
- Experience/interest in representing talent (actors & writers specifically), producing, casting or entertainment PR
- Intimate understanding of major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Vimeo & others
- PLUS if you have some familiarity with IMDBPro, Variety Insights, Actors Access/Breakdown Services platform and the iE database
- PLUS if you have video editing skills