Intern to assist Hollywood ActressHigher Bloom
Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Entertainment Editor's assistant (Fall Semester internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Marketing InternCHIPPENDALES USA
Film / Videography Internship w/ Told MediaTold Media
Paid A&R InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Bailey Agency
Field Audio Engineer (Sound Mixer / Boom Operator)- Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Live Event Production Company (Video, Design & Consulting)Bookmark This
11 Gwynns Mill Court
Owings Mills, MD
Posted: July 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment and event technology company that creates experiences that engage audiences and brings all events to life. We are currently focusing on AV installations all around the US and looking for interns who are interested in learning the key foundation for the entertainment market.
Interns will learn broadcast video, live streaming and the elements of the industry. We will also ask for help for live productions and planning of events.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of event production and planning process
- Assist in the end-to-end process from graphical design to the installation process.
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to understand video formats and the latest HD resolutions up to 4K.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment