Filmaker looking for marketing and Promotions internsExackleeright Entertainment
Writer's Wanted for The Lux BlogThe Lux Blog
Podcast/Radio ShowThe Industry Cosign
Entertainment - Music PR and ManagementNoble Media
Intern for In home Talent AgentLove My Neighbor Foundation
Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
Management InternBookmark This
Sweet Wine Productions
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHey Potential Intern!
Here is a super serious and professional sounding outline of what it means to be an intern for Sweet Wine Productions.
Sweet Wine Productions was born out of a deep love for comedians and comedy in general. Our goal is to work side by side with our talent to help take their careers and content creation to the next level. We aim to achieve this through a transparent, honest, open, and respectful relationship. As a business this is our top priority and we expect this from everyone we work with. How you can contribute is by helping build our brand and network by following these basic principles.
Responsibilities- Gathering contact information from club bookers and colleges.
- List of local shows and lineups.
- Check out publications Splitsider, Laughspin, Comics Comic etc. and send any notable articles or videos.
- Gathering improv and sketch group names and members.
- Scouting new talent
- Building general database and research, including: festivals, websites, content distributors, production companies, venues, etc.
- Helping in all aspects of in house production, from pre to post production.
- Keeping tabs on all clients, reviewing creative materials and help in any way possible.
- Posting specific info on social media platforms for clients and live shows produced by Sweet Wine Productions.
Requirements- Must have a genuine love for Comedy!
- Knowledge of the Comedy community and what's current in entertainment (tv/film/podcasts)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of social media strategies
- Going to as many shows (stand-up, sketch, improv, and variety)
-Knowledge of Microsoft office and google docs