TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Marketing Communications Associate InternBookmark This
JA Williams Law
Posted: January 28 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ.A. Williams Law is a transactional law firm based in New York and owned by Jo-Ná A. Williams. We work with clients to secure their legal foundation, protect their brand and wealth, create new revenue streams, and create legally viable businesses.
The Artist Empowerment Group is an entrepreneurship development company for artists. We provide intensives, classes, presentations and workshops focused on empowering artists to be entrepreneurs and create their career on their terms.
Although we are 2 separate companies, we truly enjoy the work that we do and the clients that we serve at J.A. Williams Law and Artist Empowerment Group, where our objective is to provide sustainable resources to our clients, so they can in turn be informed creatively, legally, and financially to empower the world!
Title: Marketing Communications Associate Intern
Start date: Immediately
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, internship, no pay, possible University credit
Company Sites: www.jawilliamslaw.com
Reports to: CEO, Operations Manager and Social Media Manager
Can travel to New York, regularly
Responsibilities1. Create marketing and promotion materials – print and electronic for distribution.
2. Project manage various marketing communication campaign launches and projects.
3. Create literature and other forms of internal and external communications for both companies.
4. Work in partnership with CEO and Social Media Manager to develop and execute communications strategy in support of business needs.
5. Lead point of contact for creating marketing and promotional materials to support launches, webinars, and live events.
6. Update and oversee J.A. Williams Law and the Artist Empowerment Group websites and social media channels with photos, videos, and content.
7. Plan, draft, and assist in the creation and distribution of press releases, media relations content, newsletter, social media, and professional bio/speaker materials.
8. Managing community engagement creating and posting content for company’s Facebook groups.
9. Attending Company’s live events and assisting with the events and providing live social media posts and monitoring engagement.
10. Willingness to take on other duties as assigned.
Requirements1. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Google Drive, Dropbox, Google Analytics and Wordpress. Proficiency in InfusionSoft, a plus.
2. Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
3. Excellent project management and organizational skills.
4. Comfortable with web based applications and project management tools and technologies.
5. Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design skills.
6. Strong digital media skills and experience using a wide variety of social media platforms.
7. Strong customer service orientation supporting a wide variety of clients in a business setting.
8. Graphic designer with excellent creative and visual skills.
9. Effective team player with strong relationship management skills.
10. Ability to organize, analyze, report, and communicate results.
11. Familiarity and understanding of current trends in digital/social media.
12. Familiarity with understanding the dynamics of professional services marketing within a law firm.