Television/ Film Development Intern - to hire after 2 monthsSlattery Films
General InternAdore Creative
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
Executive Assistant ( Secondary Manager)Luxe League Group,LLC
Mobile app developerThe Insider Tales
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ready Set Impact
Internship for Partos CompanyPartos Company
$5K Paid Entertainment Industry Fellowship & Training WorkshopTaliesin Nexus
Marketing Intern (Paid)Bookmark This
Punch TV Studios
1123 East Redondo Blvd Suite 200
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPunch TV Studios is an American production company committed to producing high-quality low- to medium - budget films and television series (content) through our state of the art production studio.
Learn and participate in all aspects of marketing for a studio and television network.
$11.00 per hour. Internship Marketing Position. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
MUST RESIDE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION