Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
Artist ManagementNT Entertainment
PERSONAL ASSISTANTExcess Productions
Fashion Writer for Pop Culture blog (SUMMER 17 INTERN)A New Media Company
Entertainment Writer for Pop Culture blog (SUMMER 17 INTERN)A New Media Company
Looking for some upbeat interns looking for experienceLABARE
Marketing Intern (Paid)Bookmark This
Punch TV Studios
1123 East Redondo Blvd Suite 200
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPunch TV Studios is an American production company committed to producing high-quality low- to medium - budget films and television series (content) through our state of the art production studio.
Learn and participate in all aspects of marketing for a studio and television network.
$11.00 per hour. Internship Marketing Position. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
MUST RESIDE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION