Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Marketing InternBookmark This
TR Burns Films
Posted: October 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking passionate people with marketing desire in entertainment industry. We are film company that produces positive programming and tv network called Influence TV. We are seeking individual that can be hired based on results as an intern. We are seeking people that want hands on experience and resume building in hopes of growing with the company.TR Burns Films produce unique films for diversified audiences. TR Burns, Director/Producer discovered and established TR Burns Films in 2013. TR Burns wants to help change the common surface of TV and mainstream media by discussing faith, growth, comedy, hope and create a legacy while doing it. Our work propels world changers, creators, artists, teachers, etc. and uses film as a way to see beyond the lens and through the sight of the insider. Only serious inquiries.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Social, Business, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Media & Entertainment, Social Media