LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Marketing InternBookmark This
1340 W. Orange Grove Ave
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe run a management team for young up and coming talent in the entertainment industry. We assist our clients in building brands. We work with young actors, singers, dancers, rappers, musicians and more. Position will consist of networking, managing social media, maintaining communication with agents, directors, and casting. Also scheduling and confirming bookings.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.