PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Production Office Part Time InternshipProspect House Entertainment
Talent Agency InternGotham Artists
MOVIE NEWS WRITER/RESEARCHERMxdwn Movies
Modeling and talent agency looking for an internGenetic Models
TV Development Internship | North Hollywood | *SCHOOL CREDIT ONLYTremendous Entertainment
The Philadelphia Acting Studio InternshipThe Philadelphia Acting Studio
The VeryVera Show InternVeryVera
Marketing InternBookmark This
1340 W. Orange Grove Ave
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe run a management team for young up and coming talent in the entertainment industry. We assist our clients in building brands. We work with young actors, singers, dancers, rappers, musicians and more. Position will consist of networking, managing social media, maintaining communication with agents, directors, and casting. Also scheduling and confirming bookings.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.