Social Media and Events InternThreshold Entertainment
Animated Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Lighting TechnicianThe Indie Creative Network
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Celebrity Page TV Spring Internship 2017Celebrity Page
Marketing InternBookmark This
Plug Media Group
Posted: January 19 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to work in film and television? Are you passionate about entertainment? Do you have what it takes to be a part of our media team? Plug Media Group and Saavy Entertainment, innovative leaders in urban media and entertainment are looking for responsible, hard-working and dedicated interns to work in the following capacities: social media, public relations, graphics, web development, promotions, event planning and also personal assistants. You will be assisting our core team develop and film two television shows and a movie with celebrity talent. If this interests you and you would to be considered for any of the available positions please submit your resume.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.