Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Marketing InternBookmark This
Plug Media Group
Posted: January 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to work in film and television? Are you passionate about entertainment? Do you have what it takes to be a part of our media team? Plug Media Group and Saavy Entertainment, innovative leaders in urban media and entertainment are looking for responsible, hard-working and dedicated interns to work in the following capacities: social media, public relations, graphics, web development, promotions, event planning and also personal assistants. You will be assisting our core team develop and film two television shows and a movie with celebrity talent. If this interests you and you would to be considered for any of the available positions please submit your resume.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.