Marketing InternBookmark This
The Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
801 S University Dr.
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Seventh Shooter is a full service production company looking for interns interested in learning all aspects of the film Industry. Our 1st film has been acquired by BET and we are going into production on our 2nd film in entitled "Life in the Deep". It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated, passionate, self-starter, hard worker, creative, and organized and who will be an asset to our award winning team.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for social media interns to assist our film producers with leveraging, and growing our online social media accounts. We are implementing strategies and tactics that improve our social media presence and will spread the excitement about our film.
You can see more on our film and company @
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.