Social Media & Community Management InternDCNY
Personal Assistant Marketing ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Editorial internCre8t2 Branding Agency
Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Web DesignersTaylor Heart Entertainment
Content Intake SupervisorTribal.TV
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: Chambersburg, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 25 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldwide Christian Television Network, looking for friendly, creative persons with knowledge of Christian culture, entertainment and celebrities. Multi -lingual a plus. Must be self-starter, self-motivated, independent and goal orientated.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.