Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Game tester and content creatorJoshua Krafchin
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldwide Christian Television Network, looking for friendly, creative persons with knowledge of Christian culture, entertainment and celebrities. Multi -lingual a plus. Must be self-starter, self-motivated, independent and goal orientated.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.