Office InternMeraki Media
Public Relations InternMeraki Media
Graphic Design InternMeraki Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Meraki Media
Editorial / Journalism InternMeraki Media
Business Development / Sales InternRoundtable Entertainment Holdings LLC
Graphic Design InternRoundtable Entertainment Holdings LLC
PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Marketing InternBookmark This
50 Upper Alabama St #007, Atlanta, GA 30303
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTelescope Entertainment is a Chicago based company that focuses on giving people the opportunity to broadcast their talents within the media and communications field. Founded in 2012 the company’s mission is to assist individuals in organizing, planning, advertising and presenting talents within the Midwest region. Provide resources and creative platforms for one to pursue, develop, and display their talents. The participants will also have the opportunity for resume building through hands-on experience in organizing, planning, and presenting their talents to the public.
We are currently looking for an assistant that is very motivated and has ample knowledge of the entertainment industry. We have a ton of projects in the works and is in need of someone who is capable of fulfilling both duties and also have an eye for market trends and skills that make you stand out.
~Although this is an unpaid position it will be a great opportunity for future endeavors, a great way to get recognized and also opportunities for great recommendations. Stipends will occasionally become available for excellent work.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.