Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Radio Marketing (Summer/PAID)MAGIC 106.7
Graphic Design InternExtra Mile Entertainment Consulting Group, LLC
Internship with Government affiliated Media institute IndiaAPSEC
VideographerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Event Coordinator InternGT Projects
Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Marketing InternBookmark This
4000 W. Burbank Blvd.
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhether it's the music BUSINESS or the film BUSINESS, it is imperative to have your entertainment company structured and professionally ran. Business systems, proper financing, effective branding are all important to operate a successful entertainment company.
A Burbank based company is looking to hire interns. Interns must be energetic, creative, excellent writers and internet-savvy. At our office we will be conducting workshops, events, casting, screenings, filming, and more. We work with small businesses, large businesses, financing companies, talent agencies, management companies, actors, models, producers, artists, and more.
- Follow all protocol when interacting with staff and clients
- Conduct compelling conversation with consumers surrounding our client's needs
- Be a team player
- Able to work independently
Job Requirements :
- Working knowledge in social networking, some knowledge and interest in the entertainment industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- MS Office Suite (Specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong Typing Skills
- Strong ability to take direction
Please email resume and cover letter
Located in Burbank, CA
Interns who are currently enrolled in school can qualify to earn school credit. Please let us know in advance if you will need to be a part of our internship program. Opportunity to advance to a paid position also available.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.