Marketing/Management Internship (Complete Control Management Division)Control Music Group
A&R Intern (Complete Control Management Division)Control Music Group
Digital Marketing Internship (Complete Control Management Division)Control Music Group
Intern - Brazilian Portuguese SpeakerFJ Productions
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
Marketing InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is seeking qualified interns to join our marketing team. The Marketing Internship will aid in producing quality work for our campaigns, Social Media Channels, Website and Events. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment with some of NYC top creative professionals, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.