Event CoordinatorThe Bates Agency ATL
Public Relations InternIGMA ENTERPRISES
Television/ Film Development Intern - to hire after 2 monthsSlattery Films
General InternAdore Creative
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
Executive Assistant ( Secondary Manager)Luxe League Group,LLC
Mobile app developerThe Insider Tales
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ready Set Impact
Marketing InternBookmark This
Real Hot Radio
Posted: June 12 2015
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Hot Radio is an online broadcasting radio station that has been online since 2012 and ran by Mark (Pain) Wilson who has worked with several big names in the music business. Real Hot Radio has interview several names in the music business and still growing. Real Hot Radio is currently looking for several individuals who can work from home, experienced at marketing and growth, and can help the company develop into an online media power house. We are known online and are growing, we are networking with several public relation company's and music management and looking for a great team that can grown together. This will eventually grow into a great opportunity for all involved so were looking for the best.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Business Networking, Blog Marketing, Apple Macintosh, Microsoft Windows 7
Preferred - WordPress