Communications InternTrend Prive Magazine
Celebrity/Music/Lifestyle Blogging InternsCelebrityXO.com
Audio EditorThe Indie Creative Network
TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
Impulse Music & Entertainment
Posted: November 03 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in the summer of 2013, Impulse Music & Entertainment is a company inclusive of management, entertainment, and record label divisions. Impulse is the home to a group of skilled entertainers comprised of producers, songwriters, recording artists, composers, and musicians.
A Marketing Intern is responsible for helping to come up with new marketing concepts, contribute to the development of promotion images and advertisements, help develop marketing strategies and plans, and present findings to company executives.
Responsibilities- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.
- Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way to design print or web pages, using knowledge of type styles and size and layout patterns.
- Write concise articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, English, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Attention To Detail
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish