A&R AssitantsBU Digital
Event CoordinatorThe Bates Agency ATL
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
Special Events InternshipLEP
Interns for Non-profit arts org - Research/WritingeyeBLINK
Creative Assistant (Internship) (FILM/TV) (P/T) ($11/hr)The Third Cartel
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMichigan Recording Artist- Deleanta @Deleanta is looking for an intern to assist with day to day operations. Position may require out of state travel, attending performances at night clubs, assistance while on photo and video shoots. The selected intern will work closely with management and publicity team. To apply please email a copy of resume and social media links to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing or Communication
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.