Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
Artist ManagementNT Entertainment
PERSONAL ASSISTANTExcess Productions
Fashion Writer for Pop Culture blog (SUMMER 17 INTERN)A New Media Company
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMichigan Recording Artist- Deleanta @Deleanta is looking for an intern to assist with day to day operations. Position may require out of state travel, attending performances at night clubs, assistance while on photo and video shoots. The selected intern will work closely with management and publicity team. To apply please email a copy of resume and social media links to: email@example.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing or Communication
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.