FILM CREW NEEDEDfandf.entertament2
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER NEEDEDRobertentertament.inc
Visual EditorMad Misfit
Writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
Periscope Live Video intern for Story Video Hub - Feature YouTuber - NYC StartUpsSnowSugar Video
Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Social Media ProducerMad Misfit
Marketing InternBookmark This
down north productions
923 n 103rd st 1/2
Posted: July 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPart Time Unpaid Internship
This is a non paid internship where you can make money.. confusing right? lol in this business you make money when the artist makes money.. you will become part of the team and learn from the bottom up approach of this business you will be doing light dlsr camera work you will be doin light PR work you will be doin blogger relations you will be doin internet marketing as a main job you will be securing college naca bookings and day to day operations this will not be a walk in the part but it will be rewarding you will be getting paid on multiple fronts so if you secure something like a licencing deal or a college show you will be getting a fair percentage of your work so you get in what you put in... must be able to travel for touring merchandising sales in which you will be getting a cut on also we are looking for 3 candidates
We are located in Seattle WA about us
*Down North* , a Soul Punk band based out of Seattle
This band has been together for four years and will release their second
official EP this year. They are known for dynamic live shows, and have been using the same formula that Macklemore used to gain popularity (playing to colleges, using the same PR company). They've been offered a distribution deal through an affiliate of Universal, with the ultimate goal is to appear on a national television show and gain popularity through that exposure.
There is no disputing Down North's ability to deliver a dynamic live performance. Here is their most recent live performance video at their last Seattle show in January at Neumos:
· Seattle Music Insider recognizes Down North's efforts in this review of the Neumos show, January 2015:
· Most Recently, Down North was selected as the cover band photo for a Dlist Magazine article (February 2015), ''Top Ten Seattle Soul Bands'':
*Down North* 's major Festivals, Radio & TV appearances have included:
- *250+ shows in 2014* including numerous universities across the country
- Major festivals: Joshua Tree, CA, 2014; Bumbershoot Seattle, 2013
- Co-headlined Rock & Roll Marathon Seattle with Gym Class Heroes, 2013
- Appeared on Good Morning Northwest (Seattle TV), 2011
- Bob Rivers Radio show, 3 times
- Song ''Eventually'' played on *Living with the Kardashians*
- Song ''Danger'' played on *Real World Cancun, MTV*
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.