Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Web DesignersTaylor Heart Entertainment
Content Intake SupervisorTribal.TV
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Illustration Interns needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Marketing Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Guest Experience HostMelin Entertainements
Marketing InternBookmark This
Wanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe pride ourselves on thinking differently. We back first-time entrepreneurs, and sixth-time entrepreneurs. We think no problem is too complicated, no subject too far afield, no challenge too great, no situation too complex. We value creativity and innovation, and applaud the individuals and teams who have a relentless desire to build companies that will redefine technology sectors, industries and the way we live.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.