Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Game tester and content creatorJoshua Krafchin
Marketing InternBawn, Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bawn, Inc
Marketing Intern - Atlanta Metropolitan AreaBookmark This
Posted: December 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCandidates must reside in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area
220 Communications is looking for a student or recent graduate with an interest in marketing and strategic communications both for causes and product promotions. In order for our resources to have as much impact as possible we are developing a proactive strategy for content outreach, and the social media strategist intern will work closely with the different heads of businesses utilizing content and outreach plans. The position will support 220 Communications Publishing division as well as event marketing, social media and promotions efforts. Part time position some evenings and weekends required . Fun events great opportunity to gain first hand knowledge of integrated marketing.
- Self motivated
- Marketing/Media Background A Plus
- Some experience with social media preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn book , music, product marketing and social awareness
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing or completing Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Adept at Social Media