Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Quintessential Gentleman
Office InternRadio Killa Records
Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity! Get your foot in the door with labels and industry affiliatesTaylor Heart Entertainment
Marketing InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
A&R AssitantsBU Digital
Event CoordinatorThe Bates Agency ATL
Marketing InternBookmark This
AshiaDanielle Consulting, LLC
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: Capital Heights, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAshiaDanielle Consulting LLC is searching for an assistant who will be responsible for:
Scheduling photo shoots
Booking MUA, creative designers and various other essential personnel
Responding to emails and running online marketing (FB, IG, Twitter, Website)
Attending various social events
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.