Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Booking Agency InternCreative Booking Agency
Development/Marketing Intern at Branded Pictures EntertainmentBranded Pictures Entertainment
AUDIO & RECORDING STUDIO MANAGER NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Thinkfactory Media InternshipThinkfactory Media
Independent Film Distribution InternMonument Releasing
Entertainment Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
Marketing, Promotion & Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: January 19 2015
Company Location: Medford, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUpsideDown Music is an up and coming production house/media brand based in Boston. We currently offer the following services:
- Film Scores
- Commercial Music Production
- Producing, recording and engineering solo artist and bands
- Mixing and mastering services
Please visit www.djupsidedown.com for more info.
We are looking for an intern to promote and manage the website, contests, twitter, facebook page and collecting emails to add to our fanbase. The intern will be responsible for creating opportunities and promoting with blogs, radio, social network group, magazine, any electronic media, and other media outlets. The intern can work from home or any remote location.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Promote the brand to many social media such as facebook, twitter etc.
- Work to brain storm many different ideas and promote the brand to many settings.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment