Entertainment IndustrySavaz Group
Proactive Publicity InternON
Film Industry InternBerger Bros Entertainment
Actress and ActorSRM Graphics and Printing
Live Concert Photographer & VideographerFool House Band
Office InternAviation Partners
Production Company InternEvamere Entertainment
Acting Agent/Coordinator-Intern-- Sky's The Limit, EntSky's The Limit Entertainment
Marketing/Social MediaBookmark This
85th Street Productions
Posted: June 10 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description85TH STREET PRODUCTIONS is a New York based independent film and theater production company dedicated to telling dynamic, artist-driven stories that engage audiences in examining the world and themselves.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative individual who is passionate about our mission and brand to join our team as a Marketing/Social Media Intern. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working in the entertainment industry and eager to learn and grow with the business. Based in Manhattan, this internship is designed to provide an educational experience and involves many opportunities for professional development. Possible to earn school credit.
Responsibilities85th Street Productions seeks an individual with the capacity to:
• Assist in the promotion and execution of a 30-day crowdfunding campaign for 85th Street Production's current film project, HENRY.
• Find and evaluate marketing and branding opportunities
• Create content for periodic e-newsletters and marketing collateral
• Brainstorm and draft content for blog and social media platforms
• Research and identify "influencers" for social media/PR initiatives
• Create contests, giveaways, etc. and related promotional items to drive awareness
• Excellent communication, writing, editing, research, and organizational skills
• Professional and mature demeanor
• Social media savvy (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others
• Enthusiasm for film, art, and storytelling a plus.
• Be flexible and self-motivated.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management
Preferred - Entertainment Industry, Creative Branding, Film Industry