Intern for In home Talent AgentLove My Neighbor Foundation
Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Marketing/Web AssistantBookmark This
Lori Diamond Art Fashion
Posted: October 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteven Memel is an internationally acclaimed voice & performance coach, based in Los Angeles, CA.
He is the creator of and the energy behind “The Science Of Switching On”, a unique and impactful system that enables him to achieve rapid and dramatic results with all performers.
He is an internationally recognized voice technique and performance coach as well as an award-winning actor and director. He has aided in building the careers of some of the most talented and successful people in the world of entertainment.
His clients have recorded on Sony, Jive, DreamWorks, BMG and others.
Among those who have worked with Steven are recording artists Maroon 5, Sara Bareilles, Jesse McCartney, actors Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Isabella Rossellini and many more. He has taught at Musicians Institute, UCLA, USC and is a regular speaker at seminars, conferences and universities around the world.
More information can be found at: www.stevenmemel.com
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
• Assisting in creating EPKs to send to industry professionals and media.
• Assisting with Web Design Updates and Creative Ideas
• Assist with travel schedule
• Email Outreach
• Email copy to contact list.
• Ads and flyers.
• Finding daily articles and posts for social media.
Event Planning and Promotion:
• Must live in LA, NYC, Nashville or any major music location.
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Excellent at market outreach.
• 2-3 years' experience, or a combination of education and experience.
• Pays great attention to details
• Super Organized
• Fast Learner
• Highly Creative
• Seeking Design background
• Job referrals.
• Building experience.
• Building credentials.
*There is potential for paid projects and to earn money for referrals.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com