Social Media and Events InternThreshold Entertainment
Animated Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Lighting TechnicianThe Indie Creative Network
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Celebrity Page TV Spring Internship 2017Celebrity Page
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) for Atlanta Based EDM Record LabelBookmark This
500 Defoor Pl Atlanta, Ga 30318
Posted: January 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDJ Pierre started with himself by choosing to “DJ” a set in a naturally led way. He begun by allowing the energy and vibe of his listeners, sandwiched by his natural instincts, to dictate a true set. If you are ever present at a DJ Pierre set you will hear a mixture of all sorts of Electronic music. “Afro” represents the Funkier more soulful brand and “Acid” represents a harder edged sound of Techno, Acid etc. Out of the same mind that pushed the boundaries of music in 1984 with the creation of Acid House came Afro Acid. Afro Acid has now developed from a concept to a way of thinking and being that applies to everyone, urging us to choose the natural and bare gifts that we were given instead of allowing outside expectations to guide us.
We are looking for people who are Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Afro Acid, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Afro Acid Marketing & Promotions department is currently seeking street team representatives to join its street team. As part of the street team, you will assist in promoting a variety of events for Afro Acid. If you are interested in concerts and entertainment, marketing and/or promotions, then this is the position for you!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment