Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The Walkin Mannequin
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Walkin Mannequin is a growing Celebrity Entertainment News blog that focuses on bringing the latest music, celebrity fashions, news and interviews to our readers. Here at TheWM we set ourselves apart by bringing our spunky vocab, a little sarcasm and a hint of laughter to our site.
To apply please send your resume through internships and don't forget to tell us a little bit about yourself! No need to be shy, we won't bite! Be spunky and bold! Along with your resume please send us a sample of your work, we would love to see what your style is.
All chosen contributors will be featured on TheWM website with their own bio, which will include a little snippet about themselves along with their social media handles; this will be a good way to get your name out there!
Responsibilities-Be able to Record celebrity interviews, segments and promotional content
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment