TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: April 25 2015
Company Location: Gilbert, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Motto: Go Mobile, Go Social, Go Global
We use our skills, talents and capabilities to help elevate brands from second tier to first rate, to motivate people from passive to passionate, and to captivate prospects and convert them to customers. We use our collective and personal talents to translate complex information into compelling communications. Clients who work with Millennial Creative need to have the same desire for and appreciation of compelling, breakthrough ideas and creative concepts.
Millennial Creative is always looking for clients who appreciate a Creative Agency of premier taste and a zest for the Elements. This client understands technology and the continual evolution of the internet and digital marketing and its importance to their brand. A client who is hungering for the newest marketing technologies. We will be your problem solver, and information architects. We have the ability to work with senior business minds to help them articulate their messages to their customers, then translate them into an identity and creative concept that is breakthrough and compelling.
We are energizing people, not only with our work but with our work ethic and style. We have the ability to draw people together to share in ideas so that they feel they own it together. We are proud of our work, but realize it really belongs to the client and the customer. We are not cynical, we are not inflexible, and we are not about our portfolio. We are about being part of something as great as you are.
Your Vision+ Our Design = Elements of Success
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment