Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Shanta Lana LLC.
160 Trinity Ave.
Posted: January 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently accepting submissions from students majoring/minoring in graphic design, media marketing, film/video production, audio engineering and production, photography, set design, web design and development and more to join our extensive hands-on training program. Whether for experience or college credit, this internship will help prepare you for the fast-paced world of entertainment. If interested, please express your interest by submitting your resume for this opportunity.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment