Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Audio EditorThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Lighting TechnicianThe Indie Creative Network
Office InternMeraki Media
Public Relations InternMeraki Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Shanta Lana LLC.
160 Trinity Ave.
Posted: January 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently accepting submissions from students majoring/minoring in graphic design, media marketing, film/video production, audio engineering and production, photography, set design, web design and development and more to join our extensive hands-on training program. Whether for experience or college credit, this internship will help prepare you for the fast-paced world of entertainment. If interested, please express your interest by submitting your resume for this opportunity.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment