Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Majestic Creations, USA
506 Jones Street
Posted: September 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMajestic Creations, USA is currently accepting applications for various positions at two locations. Our dynamic growing enterprise is seeking a motivated, self starter who is interested in learning more about the creative services industry. In particular, the company is primarily focused on Events, Branding, Photography and Interior Design. The candidate should be prepared to submit an updated resume, cover letter and a video submission of experience as well as why this is the position the candidate is seeking.
All applicants should be detailed oriented, willing to provide assistance to the Creative Director and provide administrative functions as well as personal assistance. You must have your own transportation, smart phone, access to home office because you can work from home when not providing support outside the home. Please be professional, punctual, organized and computer savvy with willingness to travel occasionally. Applicant must be participating in program to satisfy college requirements.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment